lunes, 16 de octubre de 2017
martes, 10 de octubre de 2017
I’ve prepared a video to show you how your notebook should look like. It is MY Natural Science Notebook, which I did while you were working on yours.
- There are two things that are different:
- My GLOSSARY is longer, because I decided to make you write less words.
- You don’t have the OUTLINE yet, we will do it on Monday.
This is what you must have on your notebook when you give it to me the day of the exam:
- FRONT PAGE: name, group, subject, title and glossary.
- BACK COVER: outline
- CELLS outline
- ACTIVITIES 1, 2 and 3 from page 9
- The Organization Of Living Things SUMMARY
- The microscope DRAWING (labeled)
- ACTIVITIES 1 and 3 from page 13
- FINAL ACTIVITIES from page 15 (1, 2, 3 and 4)
Here you have the video. Enjoy! (And do not laugh, pelase…)
lunes, 9 de octubre de 2017
martes, 3 de octubre de 2017
Today we have copied on the notebook a summary of the relief of the Iberian Península. If you dind’t finish, here you have it.
THE RELIEF OF THE IBERIAN PENINSULA
- THE MESETA CENTRAL: plain in the centre. Average height 600 m.
- MOUNTAINS IN THE MESETA
o SISTEMA CENTRAL: 2,000m. Gata, Gredos and Guadarrama
o MONTES DE TOLEDO: low
- MOUNTAINS SURROUNDING THE MESETA
o MONTES DE LEÓN: 2,000m
o CORDILLERA CANTÁBRICA: 2,500 m . Picos de Europa
o SISTEMA IBÉRICO: 2,000 m
o SIERRA MORENA: 1,300m
- MOUNTAINS BEYOND THE MESETA:
o MACIZO GALAICO: low mountains, rounded peaks
o MONTES VASCOS: pointed peaks
o PIRINEOS: very high
o CORDILLERA COSTERO-CATALANA
o SISTEMAS BÉTICOS:
§ Cordillera Penibética
§ Cordillera Subbética
- RIVER BASINS
jueves, 28 de septiembre de 2017
I'll give you a short explanation about the notebooks, in case you are not sure what you have to do.
At the end of each unit, the day of the exam, you'll have to give me a plastic folder containing all the work you have being doing during the unit. It must have:
- A front page with your name and surname, year and letter, title of the unit and glossary.
- At the back of the front page there will be an outline of the unit.
- All the activities, outlines and summaries we do during the unit, with the DATE and PAGE and TITLES and INSTRUCTIONS.
- The worksheet we use in class.
You can use pen to write dates, titles or instructions, but the answer to the questions MUST be in PENCIL.
You can use colours, but not very intense or that difficult the reading, and better if you use coloured pencils than markers.
The pages must be numbered.
The notebook has to be clean, tidy and neat.
The calligraphy has to be good and in an adequate size.
I'll show you some examples in class and I'll try to put here some pictures for you to see what a good notebook is.
lunes, 11 de septiembre de 2017
This school year I will try to use this blog to help you with our Science and Art lessons.
From time to time I will upload information about what we have being doing in class and what we are going to do.
Get ready to have lots of fun, learn a lot a do lot of group work.